Services offered to "The Landings" at Randolph AFB Military
Company efforts are focused on waste removal and disposal as well as recycling through
the use of "state of art" collection vehicles and highly motivated personnel.
Residential Garbage Collection
Containers: (Provided to residents)
1 - 96 gallon totter for Trash
1 - 96 gallon totter for Recycling
Frequency of Pickup:
Trash: 1 time per week collection (Curbside). Totter must be out by 7:00am on Thursday's only.
Recycling: 1 time per week collection (Curbside). Must be out by 7:00am on Thursday's only.
For yard waste removal, please contact Hunt's Office.
Updated Recyclable Materials List:
- Paper - Most types of paper, such as circulars, catalogs, carbonless paper,
dry goods packaging with liners removed (example: cereal, pasta, rice,
beer/soda cartons), envelopes, file folders, junk mail,
magazines, newspapers, office paper, paperback books, paper bags, paper
towel/toilet paper cores and non-metallic gift wrap. No phone books or
wet or yellowed paper will be picked up.
- Metal Cans: Aluminum, steel, and tin beverage and food cans rinsed of
all food or liquids. Aerosol cans emptied and nozzle removed. Baking
tins rinsed and remaining contents removed.
- Plastics: Labeled #l through #7. Remove lids and rinse any
remaining food or liquids from containers or trays. Examples include:
Beverage bottle, shampoo and lotion bottles, meat trays, condiment
bottles, prescription and medicine bottles, plastic grocery bags tied
together into a bundle.
- No glass material
- During the term of this contract, we reserves the right to add or delete
Bulk is collected on even weeks one time per week (Curbside) on Thursday's only.
- Bulk items include: - Household furniture and appliances.
- Household Hazardous Waste items:: (motor oil, cleaning solutions, pesticides, herbicides) - Please contact 652-5666 or drop off items at Building #37.
- Car/Truck Tires: These items can be dropped off at Building/Hanger #16 at Tire Box.
- Large Cardboard items: can be taken to Building #1139
In partnership with Hunt Housing Corp. we are proudly serving those who serve us. If you need additional information, please contact Hunt Housing Corp. at 210-695-9061.